It is our goal to get to know potential parents and students as well as we can. We want to learn about your preschool goals for your child(ren).
Our admissions process is relatively straightforward. Please read each of the following steps in detail to familiarize yourself with the process.
2. Tour Our School: Call or email us. We will have an opportunity to meet and talk more about your goals for your child(ren), and we can explain our program and overall school philosophy. We will then walk our campus and observe classrooms and teachers while classes are in session.-
- CFS is holding outside tours in lieu of our traditional tours for interested families. During your tour, you will learn about CFS' philosophy and unique approach to educating children as you walk through our tranquil campus. Visitors will have the opportunity to peak through our classroom windows and observe the children and teachers in action. All visitors are required to wear masks during our outdoor tours.
3. Attend an Admissions Open House: Call/email to RSVP for one of our Open Houses. There will be a presentation about the school’s philosophy and unique approach to educating children. Visitors will have the opportunity to see our classrooms, and meet teachers, parents and current students.
- Due to COVID, Open Houses are on hold for the time being.
Once you have contacted the school office and started the application process, there are a number of forms to fill out:
- Class Selection Form
- Parent/Guardian Questionnaire
- Health Assessment
- Media and Medical Releases
- Handbook Review
Connecticut Friends School welcomes all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, family structure, national or ethnic origin, or religion.